Our Dedicated Team
Our focus is to give you pain relief that’s fast and effective by bringing together all the best treatments for powerful pain relief. It means encouraging you to wellness with the enthusiasm of a coach. And it means helping you avoid future injuries, so you can live life without limits. That’s the goal of our practice, and our personal mission.
David E. Friedman, DC
A solid educational foundation
“When choosing a healthcare practitioner, it’s important to consider his or her educational background. I’m extremely proud of the schools I’ve attended. My greatest challenge is to apply all I’ve learned so that each patient receives the best possible care.”
- Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedist, Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- Licensed Acupuncturist, Colorado School of Healing Arts
- D.C., Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- B.A., Molecular-Cellular-Developmental Biology, University of Colorado
Distinguished for professional dedication
“I am committed to staying on the leading edge of my field and keeping abreast of the latest treatment, advances and innovations. I believe that staying active in various professional organizations is one of the most effective ways to bring you state-of-the-art care.”
A respected leader in his field
“I’m always honored when others retain my services as a consultant and/or lecturer. It’s an opportunity to share the benefits of my education and experience with many more people than I could ever see in my office.”
- Board of Directors: Columbine Chiropractic Health Plan
- Chiropractic Consultant and Independent Chiropractic Examiner
- Independent Editor, MicroMedex Corporation
- Lecturer: Tri-County Health Department, Comcast and Sun Flower Farmers Market
Dr. Friedman uses many different techniques including; Gondstead, Diversified, Cox (Distraction), Thompson Drop Technique, Activator, Sacral Occipital Technique, Dry Needling and Traditional Chinese Acupuncture.
Marc A. Garfinkel, DC
A solid educational foundation
“I think that a quality education is one that sparks an enduring evolution of exploration, investigation, and insight. As a specialist in sports injuries and performance, my ongoing commitment to education ensures that you receive the best the field has to offer.”
- Diplomate: American Chiropractic Board of Sports Practitioners
- Certified: Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (Specializing in the shoulder and foot)
- D.C., Texas Chiropractic College
Giving back to the community and his profession
“It’s always very rewarding to share my expertise with the community and my colleagues.”
- Consultant & lecturer: Office Depot, South Suburban Goodson Recreation Center, Cub Foods,
- Bishop Grey Inn, Costco, among other businesses
- Former Editor: Journal of the Florida Chiropractic Associations Council on Sports Injuries
- Past Team Chiropractor: Junior Olympics, Florida Sunshine Games
Nicholas Wismann, LAc, L.M.T
Nicholas is nationally certified in Chinese Medicine with the NCCAOM and is nationally certified in massage therapy as well. He has specialized in treating chronic debilitation conditions such as fibromyalgia, Irritable bowel syndrome, Chronic fatigue syndrome, migraines, Parkinsons, Multiple sclerosis, stroke, Diabetes and much more.
Nicholas started his medical career by earning his bachelors degree in Integrative Physiology. While studying for the program he lived in China and became fascinated with Chinese medicine. He decided to further his education by earning his graduate degree in Chinese Medicine at the Bastyr University in Seattle. He received further training in pain management, oncology, endocrinology, gynecology and respiratory care.
Nicholas believes health is best maintained through holistic, preventative treatment, through education about nutrition, exercises and living a balanced lifestyle and looks forward to helping you heal today.
Ziv Greenfield MSOM LAc
“I am very proud of my educational accomplishment. This has helped me understand myself better and what I am really passionate about.”
- B.Sc., Mathematics and Atmospheric Physics, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.
- PH.D., Biomedical Sciences, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.
- MBBS, Medical School, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel and University of Medical Studies, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Post doctorate fellowship, West Virginia University
Upon completing his western medical studies, Ziv realized he wanted to approach healthcare from an eastern holistic viewpoint. He then completed additional studies in alternative healthcare:
- Diploma in Chinese Medicine, The College for Complementary Medicine, Tel Aviv, Israel (under the supervision and testing of the Pacific College, San Diego, USA)
- Internship, The Clinic for Alternative Medicine, Kalubowila Hospital, Colombo, Sri Lanka, HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital, Albuquerque, NM, St. Vincent Hospital, Rehabilitation Department, Santa Fe, NM
- MSOM, The International Institute for Chinese Medicine (IICM), Albuquerque, NM
- Certificate in Tui-Na, IICM, Albuquerque, NM
- Certificate in Massage Therapy and Tui-Na, Medicine Wheel School, Farmington, NM
- Certificate in Cosmetic Acupuncture, Mei Zen, Dr. Martha Lucas
- Certificate in Injection Therapy, Dr. Scott Richardson
“I thoroughly enjoy assisting patients from a Chinese Medical approach providing acupuncture, moxa, cupping and herbal therapy. It is amazing how much benefit patients can obtain with Chinese medicine with little to no side effects.
Besides practicing at Arapahoe Chiropractic and Acupuncture Center I am a clinic supervisor at the Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Denver, assisting students at the school to become confident in their profession before setting out to treat the public.”
Rosemarie Simon BS
“Fitness and health have been a huge inspiration to me for many years. I knew from the time I was a little girl I had a passion for helping people and to make the world a healthier place. No matter what, I was going to get there, helping one person or family at a time. Helping kids lead a healthy lifestyle is just one of my goals, which is why I regularly run a kids summer fitness program.”
Rosemarie entered the medical industry as a certified medical assistant, later as a pharmacy technician and finally as a registered nurse. After spending 12 years in the medical field, she felt a calling to help others through fitness and exercise. “I believe this calling was derived from my many years playing soccer, running cross country, cheerleading and dance.”
Rosemarie obtained her group fitness instructor certification in 2015 and her Pilates certification in 2016. She taught fitness classes and Pilates instruction at Hot Feet Fitness and later obtained her Barre Above training and Silver Sneakers certifications. Since then, Rosemarie has taught group and individual fitness classes, Pilates, kickboxing, interval and circuit training, and senior silver sneakers classes.
- Hot Feet Fitness
- Bod Performance Boot Camp
- Tukwila Community Center
- For U Fitness
- YMCA, Honolulu HI
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Corporate
- Fitness Center – Honolulu, HI
Nichole Johnston C.M.T.
Nichole will tailor your massage to your needs. She can a provide gentle soothing massage for children and seniors, sports massage for athletes or deep massage for those patients that have suffered an injury.
- Colorado School of Healing Arts
- Licensed massage therapist
Nichole specializes in:
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue
- Sports Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Infant Massage
- Neuromuscular Therapy
Katie Carlson C.M.T.
Katie obtained her massage therapy certification and license through Healing Spirits Massage Training Program in Boulder, Colorado. She provides various forms of massage including deep tissue, sports massage, myofascial release, Swedish, prenatal and hot stone massage.
Katie also studied and earned her physical therapy assistant certification through Kansas City Community College. She has performed numerous physical therapy assistant duties including educating patients in proper ergonomics, exercise therapy, cupping and kinesiotaping. She would be happy to help any patient with massage or any of her many talents.